[itsm] Eric Belcher is out of the office.

ebelcher at esriaustralia.com.au ebelcher at esriaustralia.com.au
Tue Dec 25 10:00:19 GMT 2007

I will be out of the office starting  24/12/2007 and will not return until
07/01/2008.

Level 3, 111 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
PO Box 15459, Brisbane City East QLD 4002
P +61 (0)7 3218 4100
F +61 (0)7 3211 1310
E connect at esriaustralia.com.au
W http://www.esriaustralia.com.au

Freecall 1800 447 111

Have you visited ESRI Australia’s NEW website?
See how ESRI Australia can help you leverage your location intelligence
www.esriaustralia.com.au

Putting knowledge into place

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email, do not use or disclose the contents and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
**Please consider the environment before printing this email**