[itsm] Using Crystal Reports to Report of OTRS Database

ebelcher at esriaustralia.com.au ebelcher at esriaustralia.com.au
Mon Nov 26 12:48:04 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I wish to display the  escalation_start_time, escalation_response_time and
escalation_solution_time from the ticket table in Crystal Reports. From
otrs code snippets, I believe this data is a capture of the system time.
Can anyone tell me how to convert these long numbers into Date and Time
information I can display in Crystal Reports. I'm using OTRS 2.2.3, CR
Version 11

Thanks
Eric.

_________________________________
Eric Belcher
ESRI Australia
Team Lead
Information Technology Services

Email: ebelcher at esriaustralia.com.au
Ph: +61 (0)7 32184106 (Direct)
Mob: +61 (0) 408989925

Level 3, 111 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
PO Box 15459, Brisbane City East QLD 4002
P +61 (0)7 3218 4100
F +61 (0)7 3211 1310
E connect at esriaustralia.com.au
W http://www.esriaustralia.com.au

Freecall 1800 447 111

Have you visited ESRI Australia’s NEW website?
See how ESRI Australia can help you leverage your location intelligence
www.esriaustralia.com.au

Putting knowledge into place

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email, do not use or disclose the contents and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
**Please consider the environment before printing this email**