[itsm] Setting up Config Items

Raphael Matter matterr at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 30 06:20:09 GMT 2008

Hi,

setting up config items shouldn't be a problem. In the topmenu of the
backend you have the icon for "config item". when you click it, you are
in config item mode and there will be a new icon (a yellow star) to add
new config items to the groups. If you don't see an icon for "Config
Item" in your top menu, you probably haven't configured the permissions.
Go to the admin area, chosse "users <-> groups" and make sure your user
is in the itsm groups.
if you search the mailinglist, you will find a thread with the same
problem ("[itsm] config item" from April, 7th.)

i hope this helps,
best regards, raphael