[itsm] Quick question to installation

Warmuth, Christoph christoph.warmuth at salt-solutions.de
Fri Feb 22 11:22:23 GMT 2008

Hello!
We have been testing OTRS::ITSM for quite a while, and now we want to go live. So here are my two questions:
Is it possible to install the ITSM modules without a downtime into the running system?
Is it possible to uninstall the ITSM components to get back to the standard OTRS?
(Certainly everything is backed up)
sorry for these stupid questions, but I couldn't find anything in the manual...
Thanks in advance,
Christoph

_____________________________________

SALT Solutions GmbH
Christoph Warmuth
IT-Service
Wörthstr. 15
97082 Würzburg
DEUTSCHLAND

Fon:   +49.931.3573.400
Fax:   +49.931.3573.409
Mail:   christoph.warmuth at salt-solutions.de

www.salt-solutions.de

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Bernhard Blüthner, Dieter Heyde, Markus Honold
Sitz: Oberpfaffenhofen, AG München, HRB 146081