[itsm] Configitem type URL/LINK feature?

it-news (Josef Lahmer) it-news at gugler.at
Thu Jul 31 09:51:01 GMT 2008

dear list,

i'm thinking to far away:
iv'e Tried to insert Links in the description or other text-fields and they were successfully parsed with the hrefs ;-)

working:
http://domain.com
ftp://domain.com

NOT WORKING:
file://///Server/configitems/server-gcm/ (<- NOT WORKED)

my new question:
where can i change the output parsing for the config-item that file-links also

is that a function of the general part of OTRS or ITSM specific?

regards,
josy