[itsm] Some questions related to OTRS use

Abhay Elkunchwar abhay_elkunchwar at persistent.co.in
Tue Mar 4 10:14:44 GMT 2008

Hi,

I stared using the OTRS recently.

I have following questions which could be the basic ones but really
interested to get the answers.

1.	How to change the default owner when creating a new ticket through
customer panel. Currently I can select the queue but the owner always shows
the "root at localhost"
2.	I am not understanding the concept of SERVICE & SLA from Admin -->
System I have assigned the new service to a customer & also created one SLA
& linked with one of service but further more how to use with the customer
tickets.

~Abhay

DISCLAIMER