[itsm] I need information about Change Management implematation with OTRS

Michiel Beijen michiel at beefreeit.nl
Sun Oct 12 18:48:04 GMT 2008

Please take a look at this page in the manual:
http://doc.otrs.org/itsm/1.2/en/html/c626.html

There is no support for the Change Management process it OTRS so far.

Depending on your requirements, you might be able to capture
information in the incident module and have for instance a paper
process in place to accommodate requirements such as approvals etc.

--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant