[itsm] Apache error logs.

Joshua McDowell jmcdowell at issisolutions.com
Fri Oct 24 16:17:26 GMT 2008

Fri Oct 24 10:44:39 2008] [error] [client 24.45.12.26] [Fri Oct 24 10:44:39 2008] customer.pl: Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at (eval 19) line 23., referer: http://ip.ad.dd.yy/otrs/customer.pl

 Has anyone ever seen this error?
 I caught this in the Apache error logs, I have yet to see a log from OTRS.. :/

Joshua McDowell