[itsm] OTRS 2.4.2 HTML Response Issue

Bryce Watson bwatson at hyperwallet.com
Tue Aug 4 20:53:13 GMT 2009

I'm having a problem with using responses for an email which was sent in
HTML format. I have applied the latest patch and it has not resolved the
problem.

For the first response there is usually no problem, and the email seems
to be formatted properly. One of our replies contains an HTML table in
it, and it is when customers reply to THIS that we have the problem.

When attempt to apply a response to this last reply, the response does
not function correctly. It does not render at all, and all you see is
the previous emails.

I am currently testing with different email contents to find the source
of the problem. Has anyone seen this before??

Thanks,

Bryce Watson