[itsm] Custom status for a queue.

Anton Gubar'kov anton.gubarkov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 05:59:26 GMT 2009

AFAIK, status list is global. When you define a status, all queues and all
agents are able to use it. You can try to use ACL to restrict the status
usage per queue or agent. I never tried.

I usually make workflows using sub-queues and move the ticket between them.
In your case say you have a queue called Changes where the statuses should
be Development, Unit Testing etc. I would create the queues Development,
Unit testing and set the "Subqueue of" parameter to Changes. You can use
normal agent access control for managing available actions (i.e. ticket
moves) between the queues then.

Regards,
Anton.