[itsm] Make attribute in ConfigItem unchangeable / read-only

Robin Schroeder robin.schroeder at uv.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Feb 4 09:43:48 GMT 2009

Hello,

I would like to make an attribute in a Config Item unchangeable, so that
an agent can not change it after creating the CI.

Is there a parameter to achieve this, i.e. for the following element:

{
    Key => 'ReadOnlyFeld',
    Name => 'Read Only Field',
    Searchable => 1,
    Input => {
        Type => 'Text',
        Size => 20,
        MaxLength => 20,
        Required => 1,
    },
},

I think about a parameter like "ReadOnly => 1". Where do I have to
browse/edit the source code? Or has anyone already made a modification
like this?

Best Regards
Robin Schröder
--
| Robin Schröder                     Ruhr-Universität Bochum |
| IT-Systeme, Software-Integration   Dezernat 6, Abt. 3      |