[itsm] Performance warnings that do not make sense.

Michiel Beijen michiel at beefreeit.nl
Fri Jul 24 12:24:08 GMT 2009

Hi Joshua,

Did you read these FAQs:
http://faq.otrs.org/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&ItemID=331
and http://faq.otrs.org/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&ItemID=343

Also, you should make sure that you enable mod_perl in your apache
configuration files BEFORE you load the otrs configuration file!

For Apache::DBI, you should do three things:
1. Install the module, via your favorite package manager or the CPAN if
necessary. (I guess you have that part ;-) )
2. Make sure it is loads in your Apache configuration files :

PerlModule Apache::DBI

3. Restart apache and you'd be good to go - check via the Support Assessment
module.

Hope this helps,
--
Michiel Beijen