[itsm] Performance warnings that do not make sense.

Joshua McDowell jmcdowell at issisolutions.com
Fri Jul 24 16:25:06 GMT 2009

  I read most of what you sent, although I am getting a little better
grip on it now.

 I have changed both the
<otrs_install_path>/scripts/apache-perl-startup.pl and the
<otrs_install_path>/scripts/apache2-perl-startup.pl and still nothing.
When I execute either script, I get a "MOD_PERL not used!" Error, but
when I check apache, clearly it's using it.  I am confused.

 :D

Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/itsm