[itsm] customerr users and general users

Otrs Customer otrs.customer at centrum.sk
Sun Sep 20 21:48:40 GMT 2009

Hi I'm facing some challenges configuring OTRS. The thing is when the customer user is created it immediately gets the access to the queues which are accessible by any other user on the system - but I don't really want this - I don't want my customers to access for example Junk queue or even Raw queue where all other tickets arrive! etc...I want my customers to access ONLY the queues to which their group has the acces. Is it possible to achieve something like that ?
Thanks,
Regards,
J.B.