[itsm] OTRS-Import/Export Problem

Maria Alejandra Piedra alepr14 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:08:59 GMT 2010

Ok, getting there!

Basicaly two questions, the first one is, do I have to add the Number in the import file?
And the second one is, in the CSV file, I have every value separated by each column, is this correct or do I have to separate it by commas?

Thanks and regards

María
Alejandra Piedra

Unidad
de Informática y Sistemas de Información

IICA
(506) 2216-0171

Alejandra.Piedra at iica.int