[itsm] Service field required at ticket creation

James Burk James.Burk at dornc.com
Tue Aug 3 20:00:33 GMT 2010

I have a slightly unrelated issue but similar to Daniel's idea.  I would
like to make the Service field required at ticket creation, and I cannot
currently see how to do that.  Is it possible or is this too a new
requirement?  I am currently running OTRS 2.3.4::ITSM 1.2.3 in
production, whilst I upgrade to OTRS 2.4.7 ::ITSM 2.0.2 or 2.1.

Best regards,

Jim
ITIL Process Manager
NCDOR