[itsm] Problemin packagemanager withITSMConfigurationManagementand ImportExport version2.0.3

Audun Einangen audun at hammerfest.kommune.no
Wed Aug 4 13:01:45 GMT 2010

I believe this was a problem for me as well.

As far as I can remember, even when installing from scratch, this was a problem. I believe I also had a hard time finding information about file permission in the documentation that time.

Could just be me having overlooked that section, since I later found it (Some versions later, though.)  Either way, if an opm install encounters file permission problems, error messages should probably be a bit more explicit/verbose, so one might have a chance at guessing what is wrong.

Audun.