[itsm] Create CI with a field from OTRS users

Marco Vannini marco.vannini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:31:14 GMT 2010

Hi Alexander, all,

The two file attached at the original thread (*ITSMConfigItemLayoutAgent.pm
and **Agent.pm) were* enough for me.

They are there and I don't think that Anton want them considered as private.
They can be included for future release.

I'm not able to find any existing bugs on this item. Should I create one
attaching code ? Is that what you mean ?

ciao !

MV