[itsm] Installation of OTRS in a server

Marco Vannini marco.vannini at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:36:22 GMT 2010

I don't know about "work properly" and you may know that "grown" is really
dependant by many factors (mails, attachments, notes, agents, customers,
itsm's objects (cmdb, change management, ...) ...)
Btw, an ampty otrs db seams to be on fedora:

/var/lib/mysql> du -sk * | grep otrs
1796    otrs

and about application:

/opt> du -sk * | grep otrs
53316   otrs

than you have to add all php dependancies (read library that should not be
so heavy...), apache, mysql engine, php and perl engines

HTH

MV