[itsm] Help Needed: Question about configitem classes

Petros Dolaschjan p.dolaschjan at virtual-solution.de
Wed Mar 10 14:48:43 GMT 2010

Hi Maria,

I have added multiple items. I have created a class called
ITSM::ConfigItem::Tools::DB with the items MySQL, Oracle etc
 Now when I go
to create new config item page, the list appears correctly but as a drop
down only. So the user can not choose MySQL AND Oracle, it’s single
selection. I would need a multi selection there like in HTML <select
multiple="multiple">.

Thank you for your help!

Regards

Petros