[itsm] R: customer_company table

Marco Vannini marco.vannini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:03:01 GMT 2010

Ok sorry but probably I don't understand well. Does your customer users use
customer.pl to create and view ticket created by their own ? if yes, they
are able to watch at the coworker ticket if they press the "company ticket"
on the navbar and go back to "my ticket" with the previuos button.
Isn't that what you need ?

MV