[itsm] Internal SLA's

Maria Alejandra Piedra alepr14 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 17:06:03 GMT 2010

Hello all!

I would like to know if there is any way I could assign a SLA to a ticket internally.
For example, I am the coordinator for the IT technical support, and would like to add SLA's to tickets, but I don't want to give my customers the power to do so, because it can come and bite me in the you know what.
So I want to assign them myself, so my team is more efficient but my customers don't have a part in this.

Thanks and regards!
Maria Alejandra Piedra