[itsm] Internal SLA's

Marco Vannini marco.vannini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 17:26:53 GMT 2010

I think that you could enable it and then erase the dtl blocks (*)
in CustomerTicketMessage.dtl to let customer doesn't see those field. Then
you should be able to assign service/sla elsewhere as agent (ie:
Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketNote###Service:
If you want to set the service (Ticket::Service needs to be
activated). in Ticket
-> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewNote)

(*)
<!-- dtl:block:TicketService -->
class="contentkey">$Text{"Service"}:</td>
$Data{"ServiceStrg"}</td>
<!-- dtl:block:TicketService -->
<!-- dtl:block:TicketSLA -->
class="contentkey">$Text{"SLA"}:</td>