[itsm] Internal SLA's

Maria Alejandra Piedra alepr14 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:34:09 GMT 2010

Heeeey there!

Finally!!! The services weren't displaying because I was testing with tickets that were created prior the service activation.

Thanks so much for all the help!

Regards
Maria Alejandra Piedra

From: leonardo.certuche at itcon-ltda.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:30:07 -0500
To: itsm at otrs.org
Subject: Re: [itsm] Internal SLA's

Hi again,

You mean when creating a new, say phone-ticket you choose your customer, choose a queue and no service/SLAs are shown?
It's strange, here are some random thoughts:

Enable default services
Make sure your users belong to the needed groups (on your test environment you could grant full access and start unchecking once it works, that way you will also get better understanding of the permissions structure)

Leonardo Certuche