[itsm] Help !!! Relationship - CI - Service - SLA

Anton Gubar'kov anton.gubarkov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:00:25 GMT 2010

Hello, Leonardo. I assume that you try to create a new ticket in the
customer interface (/otrs/customer.pl) and would like to indicate the
service the ticket is about.

Before you can choose the service, you need to fill in the Ticket type
and Queue (called To:  in the customer new ticket screen). When these 2
fields are filled, the system looks up the available services using the
links you defined in Customer<->Services in Sysconfig. If you have
services that apply to all your customers, you can indicate them as
Default services in Customer<->Services.

If your Queue list is empty, then you most probably have an
authorization issue for queues. You need to assign customer users to the
groups that give rw access to the queues you want your customers to post
tickets to.

Once the Service is selected, the system looks up the available SLA
linked to the customer and service and prepares the list for you to
choose from.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Anton Gubarkov.