[itsm] missing type RfC when creating tickets

Alexander Halle ahalle-otrs at radprax.de
Wed May 19 00:16:18 GMT 2010

Hi,

the ticket type named "RfC" is not offered when creating tickets.

This only happens if the ChangeManagement module is installed, after
deinstallation "RfC" appears. I assume this is by design.

How is this controlled ? I found no configure option, is this hard coded
? It is not transparent why one ticket type behaves different than the
others. There's no difference under "Admin" -> "Type".

Thanks in advance.

Alexander

--
radprax Gesellschaft fuer medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH,
Bergstr. 7 - 9, 42105 Wuppertal,