[itsm] PostMaster::PreFilterModule###1-Match

Michiel Beijen michiel.beijen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:53:16 GMT 2011

Hi Marco, glad to have you back...

Due to the way the data structure works you can only have ONE 'From' match.
This means that if you want to mach on two different From headers,
you'd either need to create a second filter, or update the existing
filter to match both:

   (joe|bob)@example.com

I can see why the GUI does not help you here, it would be great if it
would help you in not allowing two selections of the same header.

HTH,

Mike