[itsm] Add Customer Compnay Icon to Menu Tickets in OTRS 3

Michiel Beijen michiel.beijen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:45:50 GMT 2011

Hi Daniel,

You'll have to set CustomerCompanySupport to 1 in at least one customer data
source configuration.

Look at the section in Kernel/System/Defaults.pm that starts with
"(customer user database backend and settings)". Copy the whole block over
to Kernel/Config.pm and set CustomerCompanySupport => 1

This will make the icon show up in the 3.0.x toolbar.
--
Mike

[image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/222532/Company.PNG]