[itsm] Add Customer Compnay Icon to Menu Tickets in OTRS 3

DANIEL D'AGOSTINO ddagosti at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:53:36 GMT 2011

Hi, Mike.
Thanks for your quick answer.
I made the modifications you told me and nothing happened.

I also tried the same modifications in a virtual machine with OTRS 3..0.7 over Windows and it shows the option Customer in the Main Menu Bar not it doesn't appear the option Companies.

¿Am I doing something wrong or it is necessary to do something else?

Thanks again.
Daniel.