[itsm] Add Customer Compnay Icon to Menu Tickets in OTRS 3

Nils Leideck nils.leideck at leidex.net
Fri Sep 23 16:08:00 GMT 2011

Hi Daniel,

seems to be ok.

I suggest you comment all the Customer Company settings you did in the Config.pm file, especialy the Frontend Module part, and except the CompanySupport part int he CustomerUser configuratilon - just to see if it might be a permission or nav bar name config issue.

On 23.09.2011, at 16:14, DANIEL D'AGOSTINO wrote:

> Please check the attached file.
> The version of the OTRS is 3.0.10.
>
> From: nils.leideck at leidex.net - Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:46:59 +0200
>
> please post your CustomerUser configuration.
>
> On 22.09.2011, at 22:53, DANIEL D'AGOSTINO wrote:
> I made the modifications you told me and nothing happened. I also tried the same modifications in a virtual machine with OTRS 3..0.7 over Windows and it shows the option Customer in the Main Menu Bar not it doesn't appear the option Companies.
> ¿Am I doing something wrong or it is necessary to do something else?

-- Cheers, Nils

http://webint.cryptonode.de / a Fractal project