[itsm] ITSM.Agent.CustomerSearch is undefined when creating a CI

Verónica González veronica at adsalsa.com
Mon Sep 26 07:15:10 GMT 2011

Hi,

        I get the subject error with the ITSM 3.0.5 version. Same
        error
        ocurred with 3.0.3 version, that's is the reason why I upgraded
        3.0.5, but the error still continues.
        When I select "new" at the CMDB menu and I choose a class of CI,
        I get
        an Ajax error, when I accept to see the complete error I get
        this
        message:

        ----------
        ITSM.Agent.CustomerSearch is undefined

        (?)()@https://otrs.mydomain.com/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentITSMConfigItemEdit;ClassID=33:755
        Ready((function (j, s) {return new b.fn.init(j,
        s);}))@https://otrs.mydomain.com/otrs-web/js/js-cache/CommonJS_534d7e277cf7c791de931cd911c0d099.js:582
        trigger()@https://otrs.mydomain.com/otrs-web/js/js-cache/CommonJS_534d7e277cf7c791de931cd911c0d099.js:37
        trigger([object
        Event])@https://otrs.mydomain.com/otrs-web/js/js-cache/CommonJS_534d7e277cf7c791de931cd911c0d099.js:37

        After the error occurs the window gets blocked and I can't save
        the CI.

        If someone can help me, I'll appreciate it.
        Thanks.