[itsm] OTRS Tags in Transition Actions for Process Management

Carlos Rodríguez carlos.rodriguez at otrs.com
Tue Apr 2 21:38:46 GMT 2013

Hi Alvaro,

Provably I didn't understand correctly why you need the OTRS smart tags there, normally for every Transition Action you get the complete %Ticket Hash (for sure it includes the TicketID) so from my point of view the tags are not even needed.

Please let me know if I get it wrong.

((enjoy))

Carlos Rodríguez