[itsm] Language problem in CMDB

Michiel Beijen michiel.beijen at otrs.com
Thu Apr 4 08:55:59 GMT 2013

Did you also change the line that says

package Kernel::Language::pl_ITSMConfigItem;

 I think this will fix the issue for you.

Michiel Beijen
Senior Consultant

OTRS BV
Schipholweg 103
2316 XC Leiden
The Netherlands

T: +31 71 8200 255
I: http://www.otrs.com

OTRS 3.2 - More than a Help Desk System – Process and Customer Management –
Be an early bird with our special offer - http://j.mp/11TFPSr