[itsm] Otrs5 change owner issue (Internal Server error)

Lukasz Borek l.borek86 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:28:48 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

Maybe You will be able to help me or atlas throw me some direction I should forward…
Last week I’ve upgraded my OTRS installation from version 4.0.4 to 5.0.10.
Since then I have really annoying bug with “change owner” future - everytime I want to change owner of the ticket to someone else
(except myself - somehow change owner for me works fine) I’m receiving 500 Internal Server error screen.

Apache error log says: Can't locate object method "SendAgentNotification" via package "Kernel::System::Ticket" at /opt/otrs/Custom/Kernel/System/Ticket.pm line 4556.\n

Which points me basically to untouched block in Ticket.pm config:

            # send agent notification
            $Self->SendAgentNotification(
                Type                  => 'OwnerUpdate',
                RecipientID           => $Param{NewUserID},
                CustomerMessageParams => {
                    %Param,
                    Body => $Param{Comment} || '',
                },
                TicketID => $Param{TicketID},
                UserID   => $Param{UserID},

Have You had similar issues or do You have any idea what can be the cause of this?

Greetings,

Lukasz