[itsm] Otrs5 change owner issue (Internal Server error)

Carlos Rodríguez carlos.rodriguez at otrs.com
Tue Jul 5 17:24:43 UTC 2016

Hi Lukasz,

From your original email:

>>> Apache error log says: Can't locate object method "SendAgentNotification" via package "Kernel::System::Ticket" at /opt/otrs/Custom/Kernel/System/Ticket.pm line 4556.\n

From what the error says... it looks like another module is trying to get access to a function that is not longer in that Ticket.pm file (that is also a customized one, known from the directory), but in OTRS 5 thats is correct and the other module should not require that function in that file any longer.

So provably the package that adds that custom Ticket.pm in that directory is right, the problem is with another package or a self customized file that it is not updated to OTRS 5, my recommendation is still to update any package to its OTRS 5 version, if its not possible you should consider to uninstall the offending package (for that you need to investigate a bit longer, from there that call in the error log is originated). Be aware that depending on the package you might loose some data and in all cases its functionality.

If you still have problems I will recommend you to get in touch with our sales representatives to get commercial support for your OTRS instance. you can reach them at sales at otrs.com <mailto:sales at otrs.com>

((enjoy))

Carlos Rodríguez