[itsm] problem while importing config items

Niccolò Castoldi niccolo.castoldi at bsc.it
Mon Jan 23 15:48:54 UTC 2017

Hi Alvaro,

thanks for your reply, we eventually found the solution in the end, which was: if you are going to use the "Sub" option and the parent field does not hold any value (type = Dummy), the import/export fx will jump that field and its childs too...so we replaced the Dummy field with Text of only one char and blanked out the columns...worked like a charm :)

Best,