Antw: Re: [otrs-de] Problem beim Ausf ühren von Cron.sh

Nora Bernhard n.bernhard at efkon.com
Die Jan 11 08:40:43 CET 2005

Hallo Matthias,

> */10* * * * $HOME/bin/PostMasterPOP3.pl >> /dev/null

Versuch mal */10 * * * * [...]
und achte hier--^ auf das Leerzeichen!

> > > "/var/www/localhost/var/tmp/otrs-cron-tmp.16692":10: bad minute
Die Fehlermeldung deutet darauf hin, dass ihm das hier ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nicht schmeckt ...

HTH.

--
Nora Bernhard
Systems Administrator - Linux

I think it's a little fantastic to try to form a picture in people's
minds of the Debian archive administration team huddled over their
terminals, their faces lit only by a CRT with a little root shell
prompt and the command
"/project/org/ftp.debian.org/cabal/s3kr1t/nuke-non-free.pl" all keyed
in and ready to go, their fingers poised over the enter key, a sweat of
lustful anticipated beading on their upper lips."
		-- Branden Robinson in
		   <20031104211846.GK13131 at deadbeast.net> discussing
		   his draft Social Contract amendment