[otrs] Customer Session automatic closing when closing ie.

Martin Edenhofer <EMAIL-PROTECTED>
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:23:20 +0100

Hi Diego,

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 10:43:20AM -0300, Diego Fernandez wrote:

> I need that Customer sessions close automatically when Customer close his
> browser.
>
> is that possible?

That's a problem of http. The browser send no info to the webserver
wenn the browser is closed. -=> Can't close sessions automatically.

 -=> What we could do, add timeouts if a session is not updated
     (new web page requested/loaded) within 5 or 10 min.

A other solution would be, disable cookis in the Kernel/Config.pm.

 -=> SessionID is not a cookie, SessionID is on the URL.

  -=> If a browser is closed, the SessionID is lost.

  Martin

--
Martin Edenhofer - <martin at edenhofer.de> - http://martin.edenhofer.de/