[otrs] Customer ID and name

Ralph Müller <EMAIL-PROTECTED>
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:51:52 +0200

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2609C.1C2310E0

Hello,

since a while I am playing around with otrs, and I have to say it is really
hot stuff!

Now I have a question concerning the customer ID. Is it possible to assign
the customer ID automaticaly, for instance according the domain-part of the
sender address (when a new mail arrives and opens a new ticket)? And is it
possible to assing a customer-name to a customer ID? This would make it
easier to search cases from a particular customer.

An other wish is a reminder time/date. It would be nice, if I could give a
ticket the status 'waiting_for_reminder' together with a response deadline,
after which the ticket would come up again. This would be helpful if one
have sent an answer to a customer, but the customer does not response. After
the reminder has expired, one can contact the customer again or close the
case.

Thanks again for your great work!
By
Ralph

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2609C.1C2310E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Customer ID and name</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>since a while I am playing around with otrs, and I =
have to say it is really hot stuff! </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Now I have a question concerning the customer ID. Is =
it possible to assign the customer ID automaticaly, for instance =
according the domain-part of the sender address (when a new mail =
arrives and opens a new ticket)? And is it possible to assing a =
customer-name to a customer ID? This would make it easier to search =
cases from a particular customer.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>An other wish is a reminder time/date. It would be =
nice, if I could give a ticket the status 'waiting_for_reminder' =
together with a response deadline, after which the ticket would come up =
again. This would be helpful if one have sent an answer to a customer, =
but the customer does not response. After the reminder has expired, one =
can contact the customer again or close the case.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks again for your great work!</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>By</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Ralph </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>