[otrs] File Creation Problem in Article.pm

Hannes Lau <EMAIL-PROTECTED>
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 01:16:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

Thank you for your quick reply.

[Permissions Problem in Article.pm]

> I have to change the
> permissions on certain folders to match the username used by my mailer
> in order for it to save and execute files.

But it would be strange, that the failure only shows up using the
Article.pm The same directorys can be created by other modules without
problems showing up.
> This holds true to the
> article directory.  You need to check and make sure the group
> permissions allow for write and try the save again and see what you
> get.

Yes, I could do that for one directory. But the months directorys are also
created by script and would have the 'old' permission settings...
I will try that for this month, but it wont be a solution for October, right?

Greetings
Hannes