[otrs] Missing queue creating New Ticket in Agent view

Martin Edenhofer me at otrs.de
Wed Dec 3 18:55:25 CET 2003

Hi Alex,

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 10:29:30AM +0100, Alessio Tosi wrote:
> I'm experiencing problems in the creations of new tickets form agent view
> /otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentPhone
>
> I'm missing a queue (and all subqueue) from the drop down list:
> Where I can find the code to examine the query that generate that list?
>
> I've had a look at the database, but in the queue table, all the queue all
> similar, tha queue, mail and all related is marked as Valid.

I think you don't have rw permissions to the upper queue, so all subqueues
will be not shown.

That will be the problem.

PS: If you don't want write access to the upper queue, but to the subqueue,
then I do have good news for you. In OTRS 1.2.x (current CVS version), we
added a QueueListType config option. So you have the opportunity to change
the tree format to a "normal" list format and you will be able to create/move
tickets in a subqueue where you don't have rw permissions on the upper queue.

 -=> http://doc.otrs.org/cvs/html/configfile-queuelisttype.html

> BR
> AleX

  Martin

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!