[otrs] Problems with open ticket´s on win32

Bruce E. Souza bruce_souza at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 12 14:15:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

I installed and configured OTRS on Windows 2000 and when I send an e-mail to a specific e-mail address (i.e.:support at mydomain.com), OTRS not open a ticket neither responds to the sender with the ticket number. It just works when I open a ticket by web browser (i.e.: http://myhost/otrs/customer.pl )

I do need configure something more on MySQL or Mercury Mail?

Would you please help me about this?

With kind regards,

Bruce