[otrs] generic agent - move and delete spam

Mon Aug 23 23:46:29 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, August 18, 2004 3:29 PM
Charles R. Thompson <charles.thompson at indysoft.com> wrote:
> I added a custom status a few months back and on the direction of
> another user set that status in the (I think) Config.pm. I am still
> getting:
>
> No stateafterpending found for 'awaiting customer'
>
> I get about 8 or so a day and I'm not sure things are working like
> they should. Any clues?

The state 'awaiting customer' is a 'pending auto' state. You therefore
need to configure a following action when pending time for this state is
reached. Do so with this option:

    $Self->{StateAfterPending} = {
        'pending auto close' => 'closed',
        'pending auto close+' => 'closed successful',
        'pending auto close-' => 'closed unsuccessful',
        'awaiting customer' => 'open',
    };

But I guess you only wanted to create a 'pending reminder' state. Best
where therefore to change the type of the state from 'pending auto' to
'pending reminder'. The difference to being a 'pending auto' state is,
the 'reminder' does not set a new state, but sends out a mail when at
pending time.

hth,

Robert Kehl