[otrs] for in-house support: assets and locations tables?
subscr002 at twilight-systems.com
Wed Aug 25 15:30:38 CEST 2004
when providing support within a company, you're often dealing with a
piece of hardware like a problematic workstation. the following
capabilities would be very useful:
- have a table of ASSETS like workstations, servers, printers, etc
- have a table of LOCATIONS, to which you can assign assets
- be able to associate an asset with a ticket
this would allow you to:
- keep track of your asset inventory
- maintain a history of issues for each asset
is this possible with OTRS? if not, might it be added in the future?
if not, is anyone aware of a similar FOSS tool that might be more
appropriate for this task?
More information about the otrs