[otrs] Where config the Auto-Answer and Ticket number

Martin Edenhofer me at otrs.de
Tue Jan 6 15:01:16 CET 2004

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 08:49:22PM +0100, Administration du Reseau wrote:
> Hi
>
> two small question for a new user of OTRS
>
> I)
> in OTRS 1.13, where we configure the auto-answer ? (sorry for my english)
>
> When i sent a email to my server, the ticket are created (good) but :
>         1-    The user that open the ticket don't receive the number etc ...
>         2-    The Technicien don't receive a information of a new tickets are created ..
>
> by cron, i start only PostMasterPOP3.pl for check the email, it's a other script that sent the auto-answer ?

Auto-answer to customer after creating a new ticket:

http://host/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminQueueAutoResponse

http://doc.otrs.org/1.1/html/auto-response.html#AUTO-RESPONSE-REPLY

> II)
> It is possible that put un ticket number ?:
>         20040105.0019 or 20040105-0019
> (yearmounthday.ANumber at 4 digit)
> If yes, where ?

It's possible. You just need to create/modify a existing ticket number module.

See also: http://doc.otrs.org/cvs/en/html/dev-custom-modules-ticketnumber.html

> Thanks for your help

  Martin Edenhofer

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!