[otrs] OTRS needs IRC

unbekennt X pentaetn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:19:19 CEST 2004

Actually, I wish to make a different point about IRC.
I really would like to have an IRC client "bolted" onto OTRS so that I can
offer and capture support via IRC to the customer.
Sometimes IRC would be fater than email, and better than phone - especially
if allied to remote control of clients machine.
Just my 5c worth

Matthew