[otrs] External Editor?

Martin Edenhofer me at otrs.de
Thu Jun 17 10:04:00 CEST 2004

Hi Christian,

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 08:48:55AM +0200, Christian Schaller wrote:
> How about having the option instead of using the internal editing box
> invoking an external editor?
>
> These editing boxes are ok for small emails, but for fancier stuff I'd
> like to have a real editor available.  I'm just thinking of something
> similar to zopedit with Zope.

If you can cal your editor with html/javascript, so you could do
it with the Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/*.dtl files.

There are also plugins for Mozilla to call your own deaktop editor
for html text areas.

 -=> There is currently no implemented "real editor" in OTRS.

> - Chris

  Martin

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!