[otrs] changing customer id loses customers tickets

Des Quinn des.quinn at equinox-consulting.co.uk
Sun Oct 3 13:59:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

Is it intentional that if you have an existing user with tickets that if you
change the cstomer id that they appear to have no tickets associated with
them the next time they log in.

if you change the customer id back to its original value then the tickets
reappear. I am guessing that this is relating to the customer_id value in
the ticket table.

If I wish to change the customer ids in use can I just ho thru the ticket
table and change the customer_id to the new values and the tickets should
retain their association with the user?

Now going back to read the docs again :)

thanks