[otrs] CSV Export

Mark Croonen mark at xrar.com
Tue Jun 21 23:03:00 CEST 2005

Hi Rick,

> My question is - where does this data come from
If you mean the database it comes from the ticket table.

> Is it all coming from a single table and can I just add the name of
> the field in?
Well sort of, all the information is referenced from the ticket table but
the actual labels may come from other tables. The field you want is
"change_time"

Well this is my understanding of it and this is how I calculate resolution
times. Firstly I pull information directly from the database using sql
because that's what I'm comfortable with but the method below probably works
just as well. I pull the following fields 'create_time' 'change_time' and '
ticket_state_id' where it equals 2 (closed successful) or 3 (Closed
unsuccessful) (I think). Remember there is no real close time as the ticket
is never really closed its state is merely changed to 2 or 3 and if a ticket
has a state of 2 or 3 logically the last change date must be the "closed
date". Sounds a bit convoluted but I hope it makes sense

Well that how I calculate my response times and hope its right otherwise I
have a lot reports that need to be redone :-)

Mark

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, the important
thing is to not stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein