[otrs] PostMaster Filtering

Danie Theron danie at verpakt.com
Tue Sep 20 12:51:20 CEST 2005

Hi ,

Can one setup a filtering rule to assign "spam" messages into a spam
queue as well as set the Ignore flag on. Basically we want to put all
spam related messages (lets's say with subject "free etc etc")into a
spam queue and not recieve any notification on it.

I presume the easiest way is to not assign any group/user to that
spesific queue?

Hope that made sense...

--
Regards ,

@-----------------------------@
| Danie Theron                |
| Systems Administrator       |
| Verpakt Management Services |
| email  : danie at verpakt.com  |
| tel    : +2711 6020117      |

If you dislike change, you're going to dislike being irrelevant even more.

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake
when you make it again.

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
material from any computer.